Church of God and Saints of Christ Media Policy
Video footage and photographs of church members and events help to keep church publications vibrant and interesting. Media images may be used in the following:
- Printed publications including newsletters, brochures, flyers, bulletins, invitations, books, etc
- Online outlets including websites, YouTube, emails, social media, etc.
While making use of photos and video footage, we will make every effort to adhere to the guidelines listed below:
- We will not knowingly or intentionally post or use any media that would be considered objectionable or embarrassing to the individual or to the church.
- We will make every effort to ensure the privacy of children. No full names or personal identifying information will be used by the church in online or printed material, unless consent is given from a parent or legal guardian.
- Shared photos and videos will most always be from church services, church events, public outings, or be taken in public spaces or approved private spaces (ex. home).
- We reserve the right to remove disparaging comments (website/social media) concerning photos/videos.
- You may request that a photo/video of you or your child be removed from any of our online sites if you find it unsatisfactory.
- Any media submitted through the website for website use, may also be used in other publications. We reserve the right to edit any media submissions, and all submissions may or may not be used.
- If you prefer that photo/video footage of you or your child not be used, you may sign an opt-out form.
Media Opt-Out Form
We respect the privacy of those who do not wish to have their photos used in publications. If you do not want footage of you, your child, or an individual in your care used in publications, your may fill out the Media Opt-Out Form below.