Connecting People, Building Faith.
Our groups meet online, so feel free to join us from wherever you are!
Check our events for online info.
mIGHTY MEN OF VALOR
Facilitated by GFA Marcus Hammonds
- Join us on the 3rd Wednesday of each month, Adults 18 +
- 7:00 – 8:00 PM (EST)
- Building and strengthing our relationships
SISTERS INSPIRING SISTERS
Facilitated by St. Adrienne Bradshaw
- Join us on the 3rd Thursday of each month, Adults 18+
- 7:00 to 8:00 PM (EST)
- Sessions provide inspiration, fun, fellowship, guest presenters, and freedom to share.
MINISTRY PRAYER GROUP
Facilitated by Chaplain J Charles Williams
- Prayer Sessions for the ministry
- Saturday (Sabbath) morning 9:00 am
- Ushering in the Spirit for the Sabbath Worship Service
YCILM - rEAL tALK
Facilitated by St. Lori Struthers
- Junior High & High School Students
- Join us the 3rd Sunday of each month at 12:00 pm (EST)
- Bonding, learning, fellowship
Be Part of one of our groups
Bi-Weekly Sabbath School
Facilitated by St. Kelly Wade, General Sabbath School Superintendent
- Join us for bi-weekly sessions
- Friday evenings at 7:00 – 8:00 PM (EST)
- Teaching, various topics, and discussions
- Check events calendar for specific dates
Fellowshipping in groups creates an opportunity to connect with one another in a more intimate and personal setting. It allows us to open up our church community to friends and family in addition to our weekly worship services, which opens the door for fellowship, bonding, learning, friendships and discipleship. Our groups meet online, so feel free to join us from wherever you are!
© Copyright 2021 | Church of God and Saints of Christ | All rights reserved